Nagomi tantalizes your taste buds with expertly prepared Japanese cuisine, featuring mouth-watering sushi, sashimi and tempura. This exclusive Japanese cuisine dining experience provides a feast for the eyes as well as the palate with its unique Zen garden setting.
|Mon - Sun||12:00 - 14:30|
|Mon - Sun||18:30 - 22:30|
Birthday and Cake Offers
An array of cake and birthday offers await you at Harbour Grand Hong Kong.
- 20% Off after 8 pm and 50% off after 9 pm for cakes at Harbour Grand Café's cake counter
Free birthday cake (1lbs) for a minimum of 4 full-paying guests dining at Le 188° Restaurant & Lounge, Kwan Cheuk Heen, Harbour Grand Café and Nagomi for lunch and dinner.
Celebrate birthday with a minimum of 6 full-paying guests dining at Harbour Grand Café for lunch and dinner buffet and semi-buffet lunch at Le 188° Restaurant & Lounge and enjoy the following for FREE:
- Birthday cake (1 lbs)
- Soft drink package / one bottle of house red wine
- Buffet for the birthday person.
Celebrate birthday with a minimum 50 full-paying guests dining at Harbour Grand Café for lunch and dinner buffet and semi-buffet lunch at Le 188° Restaurant & Lounge and enjoy the following for FREE:
- Birthday cake (3 lbs)
- One bottle of sparkling wine
- Buffet for the birthday person
- 20% discount on the total food bill
- One night stay in a suite!*
Terms & Conditions:
- * Birthday cake offer can be redeemed upon consumption of minimum one buffet, one set meal or one main course per guest (a minimum of four guests on the same table)
- These offers are valid till 31 Jan 2017. (Except 27-29 Jan 2017)
- These offers are not applicable to special priced menus, special set menus, banquet, private dining, outside catering, takeaway items, meetings, wedding, tobacco, premium spirits, bottled wine or during hotel's special events.
- These offers are not applicable to 10% service charge.
- These offers are based on the original price.
- These offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional item, discounts, coupons and offers.
- Advance booking and 24 hours advance ordering of cake is required.
- HKID must be presented to receive the birthday offers during the birthday month.
- In case of dispute, Harbour Grand Hong Kong reserves the right on the final decision.
- Complimentary Suite is subject to prior reservation and room availability
For details and reservations, please contact Tel: (852)2121 2688 or email email@example.com
As the Year of Rooster rings in, Kwan Cheuk Heen has prepared a series of auspicious Chinese festive dishes for you to celebrate a prosperous year ahead. The most remarkable New Year dish will have to be “Lo Hei” which means “tossing up good fortune”, the higher you toss, the greater your fortune! Other luck recommendations include Seared Jumbo Dried Oyster with Honey Glaze Sauce (which symbolizes bright future) and Steamed Kurobuta Pork with Goose Liver Sausage (which symbolizes prosperity and wealth). Besides, sizzling hot pot dishes, such as Fresh Tomato and Beef Brisket Hot Pot, Hot & Spicy Chicken Hot Pot “Chengdu Style” and other side dishes are available for you to dig in with friends.
Our chef transforms new ingredients and styles into enticing Australian cuisines such as Australian Beef Cheek Slow Cooked in Aussie Red Wine and Served with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Lamb Loin Roasted in Tobacco Leave Served with Quince and Pumpkin Cream and Oxtail Consomme with Stew Beef Ravioli and Vegetables. Every dish for sure unlocks your culinary experience.
Australian Beef Cheek Slow Cooked in Aussie Red Wine and Served with Truffle Mashed Potatoes
Australian Beef Cheek is seared to seal in juices and it has a great richness and tenderness while slow cooked in Aussie Red Wine. Served with truffle mashed potatoes, it is surely a must-try dish for all meat lovers.
Lamb Loin Roasted in Tobacco Leave Served with Quince and Pumpkin Cream
A tender and juicy lamb loin is roasted in tobacco leave to intensify the flavour. Served with Quince and Pumpkin cream can accentuate the taste and create a harmonious balance.
Oxtail Consomme with Stew Beef Ravioli and Vegetables
This traditional Oxtail Consomme with stew beef ravioli is a must-order dish for all soup lovers. Specially selected Oxtail, which has a strong flavour, can bring sweetness to the soup.
International Dinner Buffet
Harbour Grand Café introduces an array of West and East delicacies and jet-fresh seafood including Fresh Oyster, Boston Lobster, Crab Legs and more. Also, do not miss our special highlights - Blue Mussels, Hamachi and Double-boiled Silk Chicken, Fish Maw and Baby Abalone Soup. Besides, freshly made desserts and 12 types of Mövenpick always tickle your sweet-tooth.
Cake of the Month – Mandarin Cake Collection
Come to enjoy our new collection of delicate Mandarin Cakes. Purchase via our hotel eShop http://eshop.harbourgrand.com/hongkong and enjoy special discount!
Kinmedai Set Menu & All You Can Eat Japanese Dinner
With tender texture and various flavors under different cooking methods, Kinmedai from Hokkaido is rare and luxurious. Nagomi proudly presents the 7-course Kinmedai Set Menu in diversified ways, ranging from jet-fresh sashimi, braised Kinmedai to quality sushi to tantalize your taste buds. Besides, the 3-Hour All You Can Eat Japanese Dinner is available at Nagomi where offers over 40 kinds of Japanese delicacies including sashimi, sushi, hand roll and grilled dish along with a complimentary Deluxe Sashimi Platter, featuring Bafun Uni, Live Akagai and Botan Shrimp.
(Adult HK$798, Child HK$498)
Coffee Cocktails & 2-hour All You Can Drink Package
Look no further that Lobby Lounge is a perfect spot to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Sip a warm drink and unwind with friends at weekend. Besides, 2-hour All You Can Drink Package is available for your selection too.
Lobby Lounge proudly presents 2-hour package to offer freezing beer, house spirits, refreshing coffee, fresh juice and assorted soft drinks at $168 per person.
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion Period: 1 Jan - 31 Mar, 2017
- Blackout dates apply
- The above offers are subject to availability and advance booking is required
- Subject to 10% service charge
- The above offers are subject to change without prior notice
- Parking service is subject to space availability
- In case of dispute, Harbour Grand Hong Kong reserves the right on the final decision
For enquiries or reservations, please call (852)2121 2688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nagomi at Harbour Grand Hong Kong proudly presents All-You-Can-Eat Japanese Dinner. Bring your families and friends to enjoy over 40 kinds of Japanese delicacies including sashimi, sushi, hand roll, grilled dish and a lot more with jet fresh ingredients, along with a complimentary Deluxe Sashimi Platter, featuring Bafun Uni, Live Akagai and Botan Shrimp jet fresh from Japan and Korea. In addition to this tantalizing food, free flow of Sake promotion is also available for your selection. Come to Nagomi now for a superb choice of all your favourite Japanese food!
Special Promotion Price
Free flow of Sake
Free flow of House Wine, Beer & Soft Drinks
15% discount for the first 10 bookings on each day
6:30pm - 9:30pm Daily
Now till further notice
Sashimi - Tuna, Yellowtail, Salmon, Scallop
Sushi - Red Shrimp, Eel, Salmon, Crab Leg, Flat Fish
Hand Roll - Minced Tuna, Prawn Tempura
Grilled Dish – Beef Steak, Lamb Rack, Mackerel, Salmon Head
Deep-fried Dish - Prawn Tempura, Croquettes, Mochi
For table reservation or enquiries, please call 2121 2685.
*Photos are for reference only
*Prices are subject to 10% service charge
*The above promotion offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts
*Dishes are rotated on seasonal basis.
*Hotel reserves the right to amend or make changes without prior notice
*Terms and conditions apply
Subscribe to our newsletter
Harbour Grand Hong Kong
23 Oil Street, North Point, Hong Kong (MTR Fortress Hill Station, Exit A)
Tel: (852) 2121 2688 email@example.com
© 2016 Harbour Plaza Hotel Management Limited 海逸酒店管理有限公司